This section could also be called "why I blog" and is really parts of a conversation I had with a friend. No, we did not have an argument, it was simply that I wasn't explaining myself correctly. When I first told him why I blog, I told him that basically I write my blog for approval; and that's just not true. So here, so there is no more confussion, is why I blog:
So many things in this world piss me off. It could be something someone said, someone did, or something that is going on. A lot of the time, the people I am talking about either only exist online, or are no longer my friend.
I often do not let the people I care about know how much I care about them. This is because more often then not I am spouting off my own problems, rather then listening to theirs. This isn't fair. While I know that my friends care about me and want to see me well, they have problems of their own, and may sometimes want to share them with me. So instead of replaying issues that have only slightly changed from one day to the next that make me mad, writting them on here just makes more sense.
Some of these issues make me want to pull out my hair. Others of them I just think that the world should know. If you like my stuff, great. If you don't, whatever, I don't really write these for you. But if you do like them, stick around, you might learn something
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment