I know that everyone has done this as a child. As least, everyone I know has done it at one point or another in their childhood. They are told a secret either from a friend or just a random piece of gossip has past them by. That child proceeds to run around play grow running around in circles yelling "I have a secret I have a secret" and when they have enough people shrouding them, they either do one of two tinge. They either say "sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you." Or they tell one person in their circleof friends and evetually it turns into the biggest scanndle that the elemtrary school has ever seen. The story gets changed over time, and before you know it, the story that was "Johnny had to go to the hospital for bronchitus turns into "johnny's very sick and he's going to die if we don't help him!
It seems inosent enough when done on the playground, but what happens when you find out a secret about something you have relied on your entiree life. Something you know that other people are counting on. Do you tell them? Do you not tell them and hope that heir situation does not end up in the same way yours ddi?
In this case I had no choice. After gettin one of the many treatments that I ge for my illness, the entire room emptied before I was able to hear the nesws. It seems that the treatment I was getting would no longer help me. Sure, they can put m on other medication, but how well that will work can only be told be time. I fel like I am a walkihg time bomb for pain, and I can't kep a grips on anything. My doctor says he is working on antother treatment, but in the meantitme I gues I'm suspposed to just wait and hope that news medician that he has given me will hold onu. Wish me luck. More to come tomoro@
blessed be
what the war has costs us today: 2,4055 deaths and 282,773, 75,867